March 10, 2015

Have fun with that.

The Internet has been especially distracting lately. In addition to a million (only a slight exaggeration) Buzzfeed articles I've read today, I also watched the John Oliver video on Daylight Savings Time, last night's full episode of RuPaul's Drag Race, and a fascinating short about a completely fabricated pop star courtesy of a new exhibit at the Cleveland Museum of Art.
I read an article about de-cluttering, one about being satisfied with your life, one about raising narcissistic childrens (hint: don't). I pinned a Harry Potter meme from Tumblr that made me lol and LOLed at silly cat-classical composer look-alikes.
I also Instagrammed a pic of actual green that is peeking out from under the melting ice/snow in our yard, scanned the latest updates on Facebook, and checked out the trending news about Hillary's email and Oklahoma's racists, and the GOP idiots who think they own the place.
Oh. And a quiz.

All of this is by way of explaining why I didn't write today. Feel free to click any and all of these links for a replay of my evening.

No comments: