But now summer is over.
- All the kids are back in school. (I know this because I'm trapped behind at least two school buses every day on my way to work.)
- The monarch butterflies are migrating south. (This is an amazingly cool thing to see.)
- I haven't seen a hummingbird at the feeder in two days. (A true harbinger of fall.)
- All the garden centers and local shops have mums for sale. (At least it's not wreaths and holly.)
- Great Lakes Oktoberfest beer is on tap everywhere. (I think there's an Ohio law.)
- The Browns are losing games that actually count. (Like this is something new.)
- LSH went to a clambake. (I do not do bi-valves.)
- People are wearing jackets. (Even in their Instagrams.)
|Sock and shoe on my feet.|
Hey. Baby steps.