August 5, 2013

I don't know WHAT I was thinking

Because I'm an idiot, I spent 3 hours salsa dancing Friday night and the rest of the weekend painting. My neck, legs, back and arms are feeling every minute of their 40+ years.
Friday night was a blast. The Cleveland Museum of Art hosted a Friday happy hour featuring Latin music and dance. From 5 p.m. until the rain began around 8:30 p.m. we had a great time.
Amazingly, I was able to get out of bed on Saturday, after which we spent as much time as possible painting our bedroom. Walls, furniture, and all. I feel like all I did this weekend was paint, however, only two walls and our bed are painted.
 If I have to cut in at the ceiling line three more times on each of the two remaining walls, I think my arm may fall off. Or at least I'll want it to.

No comments: