November 23, 2007

Stuffing-off

As you may know, my Nana made the BEST STUFFING EVER (or as they say on the internet, EVAH) despite what some may say.

In fact, I'm willing to go head-to-head --or drumstick-to-drumstick as the case may be-- to defend the BEST STUFFING EVER against usurpers like Jim at The Velvet Blog. I am willing to concede that 1.) his stuffing has sentimental value to him, and 2.) I'm sure it's more aesthetically pleasing, since Nana's stuffing tends to resemble dog vomit.
But no one can best the taste. I will put it up against the top stuffingologists in the land. Bring on the Iron Chef. I have no fear. Nana rules.

2 comments:

Jim Donahue said...

I make no aesthetic claims for my grandma's stuffing, BTW. I mean, it's oatmeal, for pete's sake.

punkinsmom said...

Yeah, but it doesn't look like something your pet might have yorked up, does it?